Our registered office is at 16 West End, Haddenham, Cambs, CB6 3TE.
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy explains how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us in conjunction with guidelines set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you provide us with personal information we will assume that you have read this notice and have consented to us using your personal information in the ways described within this policy.
Any changes made to this policy in future will be posted on our website.
Information we collect
The personal information we collect about you includes the following:
- Name and address.
- Telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Details about your heating and plumbing appliances.
How and why we collect information
We obtain personal information from you when you contact us by mail, phone, and email and through our website.
We collect this information in order to carry out our obligation to you to provide you with the services and products that you have requested to meet your plumbing and heating requirements.
How we use your information
- To contact you in response to an enquiry.
- To send annual boiler service reminders.
- To provide us with a history of works completed at your property.
- To arrange visits to your property for the purposes of providing a quotation or installation.
- To register product guarantees and warranties with third parties on your behalf and to register installations as required by The Building Regulations 2010.
- To make you aware of any updates to legislation affecting your plumbing and heating installation.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
Storing, Sharing and Keeping Information
Your information will be stored in a secure office location and on a secure computer in the office. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your information.
Your personal information may be used by us, our employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and service providers for the purpose of carrying out and registering the services you have requested.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
We will retain all information which has been provided through consent until a request is made by you for the information to be removed.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at www.AboutCookies.org
Data processing of minors
We do not hold any data on any person under the age of 18.
Accessing your information
The Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information held about you.
- You have the right to ask for inaccuracies in the information to be corrected.
- You have the right to ask for the removal of your personal information from our database.
If you have any questions about our policy please contact Debbie Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01353 741414
For further information on GDPR, visit the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/