Does your Central Heating system suffer from any of these symptoms?
- Does your central heating boiler make a lot of noise?
- Do your radiators feel half cold? Radiators hot on top, cold at the bottom or vice versa?
- Do you hear noise in your central heating pipes?
- Have you got rusty radiators?
- Are there small leaks starting to come from the radiators?
- Is there dark coloured water coming from your radiators?
- Does your central heating system take a long time to heat up?
- Does your boiler keep cutting out - need to reset on a regular basis?
- Has your pump failed?
- Are your radiators not working at all?
Any of the above symptoms could indicate that your central heating system has circulation problems. This can be due to scale, sludge or corrosion in your system. Over a period of time your central heating system can become blocked and restrict the flow to your radiators making your system inefficient and more expensive to run.
Power flushing can remove all these problems and restore the system to better circulation and efficiency thus extending the life of your heating system and reduce your energy bills.
In addition to power flushing we recommend you fit a magnetic filter such as an Adey Magnaclean Twintech which will catch any remaining debris in the system before it enters the boiler. This will help to extend the life of your boiler.
David Lowe Plumbing and Heating are experts in power flushing central heating systems and have years of experience. You will see the difference straight away with the performance of your central heating. Your system will be quieter and warmer and more efficient.
Contact David Lowe Plumbing and Heating today on 01353 741 414 for more information and to book an appointment.