Over the last 20 years underfloor heating has become one of the most popular ways of heating homes.
We at David Lowe Plumbing and Heating are specialists in underfloor heating installation. We undertake all sizes of project from conservatories to whole house heating.
Underfloor heating is designed to work at low temperatures and is the perfect solution for both high efficency boiler and renewable energy sources and can operate under most types of flooring from tiles to laminate, timber and carpet.
Our systems are installed by fully qualified engineers and are fully commissioned and guaranteed to ensure they are working properly.
Benefits of installing underfloor heating.
- Lower running costs – an average underfloor heating system can cost between 15% - 40% less than a conventional radiator system to run.
- Lower installation costs – compared to a radiator system when installing underfloor heating into a new build property with a screed floor.
- Comfort – it provides a more comfortable environment as the heat surrounds you, giving an evenly heated room with no cold spots.
- Hygiene – there is less air movement giving a better air quality which can be helpful to allergy sufferers.
- Control – it is controlled by a thermostat in each room enabling you to set each area to your desired temperature.
- Maintenance – there are no joints in the floor and all pipes and cables return to a manifold allowing easy maintenance.
- Aesthetically pleasing – as it removes the need for radiators and frees up wall space.
If you are considering installing underfloor heating please give us a call on 01353 741 414 to discuss your requirements.